Greyskills was established in 1998 in response to New Zealand’s business climate which saw many companies rationalising and as a result many older and highly skilled trades people becoming redundant. At the same time, there was a very strong demand for tradesmen, handymen and the like. Seeing the potential for a business that would offer the expertise of experienced people with these skills to the market, Grey Skills was created.
A simple idea that has blossomed into a successful system and has been replicated in locations throughout New Zealand and available to people of all ages, meeting the increasing demand from customers for multi-skilled, ‘one-stop shop’ service people of proven experience and ability.
The benefits of GS Home Services have always been plain to see:
- Need make only one call to access all trades people, handymen, and professionals
- Know that their GS Service Provider will have the skills to do the job right - first time!
- Trust in our Service Providers’ experience and knowledge
- Can count on us for the smallest repair or maintenance through to a large scale building or renovation project.
- Can count on us for good, prompt communication